Frecosse Website Design seeks to ensure that it only purchases goods that are produced and delivered under conditions that do not involve the abuse or exploitation of anyone and that those goods, services or products provided do not have a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Embedded in Frecosse's new business development strategy is the consideration of the company's trading responsibility in respect of the Environment and this forms part of the Frecosse Website Design Environmental Policy.
This Trading Policy is to:
- Foster and promote good labour standards forming part of ethical supply chains for goods and services.
- Raise awareness of fair and ethical trading amongst Frecosse's staff, clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, business and joint venture partners.
- Establish and continue to maintain the company's credibility as a purchaser of fair trading practices and ethically traded goods and services.
- Ensure that the company conforms to all of the requirements of current legislation where applicable to the services provided by Frecosse Website Design.
- Ensure that Frecosse Website Design business endeavours as conducted for all of its business activities are within the scope of the Ethical Trading Initiative base-code.
Frecosse Website Design acknowledges the right of all employed labour to enjoy the following standards:
- Freely chosen employment
- The right to collective bargaining
- Safe, hygienic and suitable working conditions
- No child labour
- Appropriate living wage
- Not subjected to excessive working hours
- No discrimination
- Regular employment
- Humane treatment in all respects
Frecosse Website Design seeks the following environmental standards:
- That a supplier's minimum compliance should encompass all statutory and legal requirements relating to the environmental effects of their business activities.
- That a supplier's performance standards are important and although a matter solely for the supplier should address the following as a very minimum:
- Waste Management
- Energy Use
- Energy Conservation
Frecosse Website Design seeks the following business integrity standards:
- A Health & Safety Policy & Management System
- An Environmental Policy & Management System
- A Quality Assurance Policy & Management System
- An Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy & Management System
- A Training & Development Policy & Management System
- A Corporate & Social Responsibility Policy & Management System
- A Business Ethics and Integrity Policy & Management System
- Meet all legislative requirements
Frecosse Website Design will, in partnership with its suppliers, implement this code of conduct as a shared responsibility.
Frecosse Website Design principles for operating this code will be:
- A duty to communicate its commitment to employees and suppliers
- A duty to provide training
- A duty to undertake an audit & verification of the Code of Conduct
A suppliers' principles for operating this code will be:
- Complete and return evaluation documents
- Accept responsibility for labour and environmental conditions of products
- Create and maintain a clear Statement of Compliance