Search Engine Optimisation
We have a proven track record in producing well-crafted websites that do well in search engines.
Our own Content Management System has been designed to automatically optimise pages for search engines, out of the box.
Please note, we do not offer a day-to-day search engine optimisation service — for this you're better dealing with an expert in this sector — we've previously worked with Arena Media who specialise in this type of service.
Instead, we look at the underlying structure of websites and their page content to best optimise them for higher search engine rankings.
For example, accessible websites perform better in search engines, because well-structured pages are easier for search engines to index.
If you are interested in working with Frecosse Website Design to improve your website for search engines, please get in touch for a no-obligation chat about your requirements.
For those of you who like to tinker under the hood of your own websites, the following quick tips will help you improve your website's search engine results.
- Ensure your website pages are accessible — check with the W3C Validation Tool
- Ensure you have set a descriptive and unique title for each page on your site
- Make sure you have set a relevant and unique description and keywords for each page on your site
- Whenever you use images to decorate your pages, make sure you've added descriptive “alt” text
- Consider setting up an XML Sitemap for your website to help search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! index your content
- Don't join “link exchange” or “link farm” schemes — these can be highly damaging to your rankings